Global Head of Risk & Analytics | Financial Services Consultancy
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: Excellent base + bonus & benefits
- Job Type: Full time
Exciting Head of Global Risk & Analytics function for leading global financial services management consultancyGlobal Head of Risk & Analytics for leading Financial Services Management Consultancy | London
A leading global financial services management consultancy is looking for a Head of Risk & Quant Analytics to cover their UK and USA business. The role will report directly into the Board of the firm and have autonomy to drive the direction on the function in both locations.
The incumbent will be responsible for overseeing several functions comprised of Quant Analysts, risk modellers and research analysts.
The role will also have coverage over a number of off-shore offices - and so experience in managing teams of up to 100 people in low-cost locations is a requirement.
- PhD, in Finance, Economics, Physics, Math or Engineering.
- In-depth understanding of methodologies in the modelling across Market, Credit & Operational risk.
- Excellent quantitative modelling, analytical, research and programming skills (C++, SAS, Matlab).
- Minimum of 10+ years of related experience in relevant applied modelling techniques.
- Prior leadership role in leading teams, meeting deadlines and presenting results to executives.
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of financial markets and products.