Head of Audit for Risk, Wholesale Bank, London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Fleet Search and Selection
- 11 Sep 17
Team of 4 VP's & Dir's plus junior staff. Our client, a Global Wholesale Banking group are seeking to recruit a Risk Management Professional with experience in Internal Audit to Lead the EMEA Risk (Market, Credit, Models, liquidity risk, Stress Testing & Ops) Audit Division.
- Define and plan the scope of audit work required
- Plan and execute audits for risk management, including operational risk, market risk, liquidity risk, models risk, credit risk, and stress
- Continuous monitoring of the ongoing audit process through all key stages
- Working with both the local and global audit teams to establish full audit coverage and the scope of work required
- Responsible for the management and mentoring of the Risk Audit team
- Reporting to both the Global Head and Regional Head and carrying out special projects and ad hoc work as required
- Experience working at a high level in a risk audit environment of a similar organisation
- Comfortable dealing with and reporting to Committee / Boards and Regulators
- Excellent understanding of current legislation, regulations and best practice, including, Basel III, Dodd Frank, SA-CCR, CRD IV and FRTB.
- Knowledge of liquidity risk management, model risk, credit risk and market risk, with a specialisation in one area being preferable
- Appropriately educated to degree standard, with professional risk management qualifications preferred.