Head of Financial Reporting & Tax
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall
- 15 Aug 17
This position is responsible for cascading the Group Audit and consolidation / combing of financial processes, creation / review and application of cohesive accounting and financial processes and strategies to various geographies across the Various business lines and insure the application of such processes and strategies accordingly. The position will also oversee the Company’s tax compliance, tax planning and accounting for all taxes, along with following up on external and internal audit operations towards a consolidation / combination of Real Estate Business financials.
- Create, review and implement consolidation / combination of various financial reporting information and financial statement to insure proper business segregation and representations are in place.
- Participate extensively with business excellence team to insure the right systems and processes are reviewed and implemented to reflect the accountabilities given.
- Build strategic relation with External and internal audit service providers
- Insure Audit and accounting policies are frequently reviewed, developed and implemented as per Group policies and strategies
- Insure proper consolidation / combination of financials are prepared
- Deliver a full range supervision of tax planning and strategy application in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe in various geographies.
- Work with group tax to provide innovative and compliant tax planning strategies and review complex income tax returns
- Identify and mitigate tax risks in all geographies.
- Coordinate with tax staff in all geographies and assess their performance
- Manage and coordinate tax audits
- Insure all tax papers are consolidated in regular basis and handle all information data request
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
- 15-20 years’ Experience in Financial Management, tax and audit management.
- Big 4 experience is a plus.
- CPA qualification is a plus
- Previous experience within Real Estate business is a must.
- Previous experience within Construction and/or Facilities Management business is a plus.
- Involvement in Financial and /or Tax IT systems implementation is a plus.
- Experience in a fast‐paced, highly analytical, entrepreneurial environment – with ability and desire to help shape a new role and flexibly shift responsibilities over time as the role and department evolve.
- High tolerance for ambiguity, changing work priorities and deadlines, and a willingness to take on responsibilities and to prioritize work on multiple projects
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including on sensitive topics
- Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills