IT Business Analyst - Enterprise Content Management (Filenet)
- GBP450 - GBP600 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 15 Jan 17
Filenet Business Analyst in Zurich
BORED OF LONDON, TUBE DELAYS, AND BREXIT DOOM?
ROLE IS BASED FULL-TIME IN ZURICH, SWITZERLAND. ENJOY THE BEST QUALITY OF LIFE IN EUROPE AND FANTASTIC SKIING OPPORTUNITIES AS WELL AS A NEW ROLE
Business Analyst sought by our client, a major insurance company for a new enterprise content management system rollout.
- Perform business analysis to help define solution options and recommendations for a major strategic initiative, including pros/cons and rationale for recommendation
- Create key project documents such as end-to-end current/future business process flows, Use Cases, functional requirement documents
- Work with global stakeholders in understanding and translating requirements
- Gather and document requirements reviews with business stakeholders and achieving sign off
- Identify and document process changes and system enhancements
- Function as a single point of contact for the project to various stakeholders
- Facilitate working groups tasked with solving specific data challenges within the organization
- Strong verbal / written communication and presentation skills along with the ability to synthesize views of multiple stakeholders and advocate positions effectively
- 3+ years as a Business Analyst
- An understanding of corporate insurance would be a plus
- Strong analytical skills to critically evaluate information from multiple sources and quickly assess the important details
- Experience with Enterprise Content Management systems, especially FileNet, is essential
Please don't hesitate to apply as our client is looking to onboard someone immediately.