IT Infrastructure Analyst - Wealth Management - London
Cisco, Checkpoint, Exchange 2016 , Active Directory,VMWare,MS SQL 2008 R2, WebLogic, Flexcube, Linux, citrix
Your new company
My client is a prestigious Wealth management & Investment Management firm who is looking to hire an enthusiastic, self-motivated, reliable, motivated and extremely organised individual who is an infrastructure all-rounder.
Your new role
As the lead Infrastructure Analyst you will able to recommend improvements and be an escalation point for the rest of the IT team as well as assist the Infrastructure Manager with the overall strategy.
What you'll need to succeed
- Background in Financial services, Wealth/ Asset Management preferable
- Networking - Cisco
- Checkpoint and ASA firewalls
- Exchange 2016 Servers and Active Directory
- VMWare (vSphere 6), including VMware vSAN
- Management and configuration of SAN
- Citrix XenDesktop 7 app server and VDI deployment
- Linux administration skills
- MS SQL 2008 R2 and above
- Oracle DB12 /Oracle WebLogic
What you'll get in return
A basic salary paying up to £60,000 plus Wealth Management bonus with benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.