IT Regulatory Reporting Business Analyst
- £85-100k plus bens
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Scope AT
- 26 Apr 17
Regulatory Reporting/ Financial Control Technology Business Analyst. BASEL III, CRD IV, COREP, FINREP etc.
Our client a leading Investment Bank, are currently looking to hire an experience VP level Business Analyst within their Regulatory Reporting Technology department.
The role requires good domain understand and must have at least 3 years direct experience within the Reg Reporting/ Financial Control area.
As a Business Analyst your main responsibilities will:
• Be responsible for working with the business partner teams on the delivery of the Capital and other Regulatory Reporting projects, primarily associated with CRD IV Common and Financial Reporting (CoRep)
• Work closely with key business subject matter experts, development and testing teams across the organization to produce business requirements associated with business, operational and technical changes
• Analyze and document business and technical processes for data sourcing (both transactional and reference), data normalisation, Risk Weighted Asset calculations and regulatory and internal management information reporting
• Collaborate with testing support teams to ensure full understanding of change and full complement of testing is performed. Will also support business partners during User Acceptance Testing phases
• Ensure adherence to standard project management processes, and also drive for similar with business partner teams
As a Business Analyst your skills will ideally include:
• Extensive knowledge of Regulatory Capital Calculations, CRD IV / BASEL 3 in particular
• Strong Data Analysis capabilities
• Responsible for maintaining Business Requirements Documents and Functional Specifications in-line with requirements from business SMEs and BAs.
• Collaborating with Business partners to drive project activities
• Partnering with project managers to ensure that governance policy is adhered to across the portfolio in accordance with stated standards and processes
• Acting in an advisory capacity to software developers during build and test project phases
• Independent assessment of project / programme business cases and sign-off
• Ensure ongoing communication of project governance to all stakeholders
• Strong verbal communication skills; applicable for managing up and down the technology chain, as well as working with business partners from multiple disciplines with differing priorities across multiple, global locations.
• Strong written communication skills with the ability to convey complex concepts clearly and concisely
• In depth knowledge delivering within both a Waterfall and Agile development environment