Impairment & Capital Manager
- GBP50000 - GBP65000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters UK
- 23 Sep 16
A leading Retail Banking organisation based in the City, is currently looking to hire an Impairment & Capital Manager to join their Asset Finance Capital & Impairment team.
This role is business critical and will play an essential part in the changes in regulatory landscape across the organisation.
Key responsibilities in the Impairment & Capital Manager role include:
- Ensuring capital adequacy and provision of forecasting under different economic scenarios
- Management of capital positions and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Assist with the transitioning and simplification of IAS39 system to IFRS9
- Interpretation of stress testing and capital/ impairment forecasting and presenting back to Senior management
A successful application for the Impairment & Capital Manager role will include:
- Relevant degree in an analytical & numerate discipline (Mathematics, Physics, Engineering etc)
- Strong knowledge of Capital & Impairment Forecasting, Impairment Management & Reporting
- Regulatory knowledge across IAS39, BASEL & IFRS9
- Practical experience using Statistical packages including SAS and SQL
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Should you wish to join a regulatory driven role, which will allow access to senior member across business functions. Please click to apply!