Infrastructure Engineer - £60,000 pa - London - FX trading firm
My client, a FX trading organisation based in London, is looking for an infrastructure engineer to join their team to support traders and developers.
You will be the main point of contact for all infrastructure matters. The main tasks you will undertake is building and maintaining the Windows desktop solution for the office, which will include PC setup, domain and network configuration.
Tasks will also include project managing the organisations IT providers in moving servers and building low latency networks.
The successful candidate will have the following:
* Experience of setting up a full PC desktop solution as well as in-depth knowledge around Active directory, DNS, DHCP and security
* Experience of IT support and troubleshooting
* Working knowledge of Networks
* Hands of experience of Windows and Linux environments
* Basic scripting knowledge
* Understanding of financial messaging protocols