Inside Sales Associate
- £25,000-£30,000 + Uncapped Commission (1st Year OTE £40,000-£45,000)
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Jul 17
AlternativeSoft is looking to add three Inside Sales Associates to its fast-growing London Team. We are an award winning FinTech company who provide Front Office Buy-Side Analytics to Institutional Investors allocating to Hedge Funds, Mutual Funds, ETFs and Private Equity Funds. On a day to day you will be contacting some of the world's most influential investment decision makers at Sovereign Wealth Funds, Private Banking Institutions, Asset & Wealth Managers, Family Offices, Pension Funds and Fund of Hedge Funds explaining how the AlternativeSoft analytical tool can help them find better funds and higher return portfolios.
We are looking for three energetic and quick thinking sales people to join us in our Canary Wharf office in London.
We ideally would like to speak to candidates that have had previous experience within a sales environment and specifically those who have an understanding of either sales within Financial Markets or of Technology services.
You will be tasked with being the spearhead of AlternativeSoft’s sales efforts, making initial contact with the world’s most influential investors and asset owners at organisations of all kinds.
We have no territories, no verticals, no pitches, no out of bounds, our Sales people are true Hunters with a global market to scour.
Your day to day will consist of discussing AlternativeSoft’s capabilities with decision makers, evangelising about how our system has helped our existing clients and how we are set to disrupt the industry, answering initial questions and scheduling demonstrations of our product in order for potential clients to learn more.
As your understanding of our product grows as well as your confidence, so will your role. We will provide full training on our product with a view to help you transition to a full Sales position within roughly 12 months depending on your rate of progression.
Compensation: Basic GBP25K-30k + Uncapped Competitive Commission (1st Year OTE GBP40-GBP45k)
• You currently work as a sales person and you are a top 10% performer.
• Must be of the highest confidence personally and intellectually. Superb communicator: eloquent and charismatic in front of prospective clients, existing clients, employees and strategic partners.
• Experience in high-growth, entrepreneurial environment with hunger for further exposure to a fast moving sales team.
• Experience making a high volume of outbound calls to prospects, minimum 50 per day.
• Superb organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Passionate to further your knowledge of Investment Management and Capital Markets and an ability to drive your own learning.
Previous experience within a quantitative environment will be a big positive, either academically from a background of Maths, Economics, Engineering, Physics or other OR professionally from an environment where you were exposed to quantitative analysis.
• Entrepreneurial: willing and able to "get hands dirty", independent thinker
• Excellent communicator, Intelligent, high degree of confidence
• Competitive, results orientated, happy working to a target
• Team player: ability to work in a small team intent on succeeding
• Passionate about technology and how it can help disrupt the future of Investment Management