Insurance - Management Consultant
- £60,000 to £118,000 + Car + Bonus + Benefits + 30 days holiday
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Mar 17
Accenture's Insurance Consultancy are hiring at Manager and Senior Manager level- With huge changes in Insurance we are looking for Consultants and SMEs who would like to make the transition into consulting. We have diverse and market leading projects you will want to be involved in! We are looking for people who have an understanding of the importance of technical Innovation and hiring into our Management Consultancy area you will need to be client facing and prepared to lead teams of consultants who are forward thinking and love a challenge.
Accenture Insurance has been designated as an area of strategic investment at the board level with plans for significant growth of the existing practice. As a part of this growth, Accenture is focused on recruiting skilled and passionate insurance consulting resources.
In Insurance we are working with insurers to help position them for high performance through consulting, outsourcing, technology solutions. We seek to provide our clients with differentiated solutions that address their business needs across the insurance value chain covering strategy, products, people, processes and operating models.
We are seeking consultants with deep experience and knowledge in one or more of the following Insurance sectors:
- General Insurance
- Life & Pensions
- London Markets
We are looking for Consultants to help support our teams in developing world-class business solutions for Insurance clients by applying broad and deep knowledge of the UK Insurance industry and specific skills in one or more of the following domains:
- Insurance Strategy and Advisory Services
- Product and processes and insurance distribution experience
- Digital and Analytics
- Customer Relationship and Channel Management
- Underwriting, Claims, or Policy Administration
- Distribution Strategy, Distribution Performance Management
- Insurance Agencies (Independent and Captive)
- General solution delivery lifecycle experience
- Project Management
- Business Change
- Technology Architecture and IT Strategy
- Source and coordinate work from other internal workforces
- Ensuring we deliver accurate, on-time business results to the client
- Effectively apply appropriate blend of insurance content expertise, technology acumen and project/program management discipline to lead through the development of new business solutions
We also help many leading insurers industrialise their business and IT operations, which enables them to reduce their costs, improve customer service, grow revenue, and attain real differentiation.
As a consultant, you will be supporting to shape and deliver high value transformation programs to respond to our clients' strategic business challenges. You will develop strong client relationships, help qualify opportunities and manage programmes and their delivery through multidisciplinary teams to achieve key business outcomes.
Our consultants can expect to work with cutting edge technology as part of a dynamic team. You will help and support the delivery of high-quality solutions and work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope. You will have the opportunity to build your skills and will receive continuous training to help you achieve your growth ambitions.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and dynamic thinker and great problem solving skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Industry Knowledge
- Programme / Project delivery
- Operations strategy
- Process architecture
- Operating model development
- Technology strategy and planning
- Experience with insurance software applications (claims, policy or UW)
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career and we support rapid career progression at all levels.