Local Knowledge Global Resources Specialist Consultants
- New York
- Hong Kong
Interim Compliance Officer
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Working in an increasingly regulated environment, there is a current requirement for an interim compliance officer to administrate the compliance regime in relation to both FCA compliance and the company’s wider compliance obligations. You will work in the Legal and Compliance team, reporting to the General Counsel.
• Ensure ongoing compliance with regulations (e.g. FCA, DPA, AML and CTF)
• Manage SARs (Suspicious Activity Reporting), PEPs and Sanctions screening
• Complete internal and external compliance returns
• Assist the General Counsel with day to day Compliance requirements
• Monitor regulations to ensure any relevant changes are implemented
You should have previous compliance experience within a retail financial services business, or a manufacturing business with exposure to the financial services industry.
This contract will provide cover to the business while they look to recruit a permanent role-holder. For this reason, there is the possibility of being extended beyond the initial period, or a temp-to-perm for the right individual.