Internal Sales Manager / Telephone Sales Manager / Sales Trainer / Sales Coach / Asset Management / IFA Sales / Wholesale
- £50k - £60k + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Jigsaw Search
- 11 Jan 17
A fantastic opportunity for a successful Internal Sales Team Manager to join a highly successful and multi award winning asset management business.
*** Internal Sales Manager / Telephone Sales Manager / Sales Trainer / Sales Coach / Asset Management / IFA Sales / Wholesale ***
A highly entrepreneurial and multi award winning asset manager.
- Reporting to the Head Internal Business Development responsible for leading, motivating and developing a team of c.10 office based BDMs and Senior BDMs with a view to optimising inflows and service in a sales region
- Part of the Sales Management team responsible for developing sales strategy for the wider BDM team and the identification of commercial opportunities
- Developing a varied team of IDBMs towards continuously improved performance through understanding an optimized model, regular observation, coaching, monitoring progress and gaining buy in to delivery of a personalized development action plan.
- Developing and delivering the ongoing T&C scheme
- Setting and monitoring progress on objectives and personal development plans for the team. Helping them to broaden their exposure to the rest of the business and to expand their skillset to incorporate face to face meetings and presentations.
- Empower your team to originate and effectively deliver sales campaigns
- Develop new initiatives to increase the number of advisers supporting the business and devising strategies to identify potential target advisers for the existing product set.
- Delivery of regular performance reviews and coaching.
- Ownership of and responsibility for developing key adviser accounts in your region
- Presenting at regional seminars and to colleagues within the business
- Planning and implementing campaigns to maximize impact of marketing activity.
- Co-operate with other functions to ensure that specific product launches and training can be supported, often to tight time scales
Skills / Experience
- A proven track record in sales development combined with strong sales team management skills. Proven ability to deliver sales results as a team manager.
- Successful experience in building and developing a sales team. Must be able to form and execute a plan for identifying, hiring, training and developing BDMs into a world-class sales force.
- Must be comfortable communicating sophisticated messages in a clear and concise manner in front of both large and small groups, utilizing a variety of media.
- Will be an advocate of process improvement through the use of technology and training, championing a consistent approach. Will be comfortable operating in an environment of constant change. A strong eye for detail.
- Should have proven track record of being able to operate, and effectively influence, clients at Board level
- Experience / knowledge of IFA firms and Networks would be very advantageous