Investment Associate - Global Leading Infrastructure Fund
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Spencer Odgen
- 06 Sep 17
A globally leading Infrastructure Funds is seeking an Investment Associate to join their growing team. My client is seeking candidates from Bulge Bracket Investment banks or other top ranked Infrastructure Funds. This is an opportunity to work on some of the most interesting, high profile transactions in the Infrastructure Sector, with exposure to key clients.
- Origination, analysis, structuring, documentation and execution of infrastructure investment opportunities.
- Valuations of portfolios, review of financial models.
- Updating fund forecast models looking at future projections. Modelling equity returns.
- Assist in managing and reviewing all due diligence and structuring work-streams, as well as the management of financial, legal and technical advisers.
- At least 3 years experience at a Bulge Bracket Investment Bank.
- Infrastructure/Utilities transaction exposure.
- Excellent financial modelling skills.
- Top academics.
- Fluent in English and a European language is preferred.