Junior Quantitative Developer - London
- Very Competitive + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 17 Jan 17
Our client, a world leading Global Systematic Hedge Fund, who are undergoing rapid growth, are immediately looking for an exceptional Junior Quantitative Developer, who loves data, is highly technical and wants to join an elite, lean and expanding team.
With a growing team in London our client is now seeking an outstanding candidate who can help design, develop and integrate system components for the research, simulation and real-time trading that are all core to our client’s thriving business.
- Third level degree in related STEM field from top-tier institutions.
- Strong practical computing skills especially in Matlab & Python with great knowledge of standard Linux commands.
- Experience with large data sets.
- 1-2 years relevant experience.
- Clear, concise and proactive communicator.
- You should be a top achiever in prior work and academics.
If you feel you are truly ready for this outstanding challenge, please do not hesitate to call our Executive Search Consultant, Cian in full confidence for a complete discussion including role description on +353 (0) 871 6653 77 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Cian Mollen – email@example.com
“You’re the specialist in your sector, Were the specialist in recruitment”