Junior Sales Executive - Regulations
- £35 +Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Riversdale Consulting
- 29 Sep 16
A salesperson with experience of having sold software solutions into Investment Banks, Capital Markets groups and buy sides is required for this leading Global technology business. The role is predominantly new business focused.
My clients fast growing Regulatory Division is looking for a Junior Sales Executive to participate in the expansion of our team in the UK and Europe.
The candidate will be working in a dynamic, fast paced sales environment led by the COO of the Regulatory Division to help take the company to the next level.
The role will involve a mix of research, inbound and outbound calls, client meetings and industry events as well as networking events.
The candidate will be someone who has a proven track record in sales with exposure to investment banking and capital markets. The candidate will also be degree educated with broad experience in a lead generation, telesales, inside sales or cold calling environment ensuring targets are consistently achieved.
The role is offering a competitive salary and annual discretionary bonus. With a clear career progression and company sponsored training, this is a role for a top seller (hunter) with the right attitude who wants to build a career at a highly successful company.
Reporting to the COO – Regulatory Division, the role involves (but is by no means limited to):
· Following leads from the Marketing Team to spot opportunities and turn them to sales whilst following our robust sales process.
· Working with the Account Managers to access the right individuals in large banking organisations and organising meetings.
· Help increase Sales pipeline.
· Managing client expectations.
Key Qualifications/Skills Required:
To be considered for this role you will have the following qualifications and skills:
· Go-ahead attitude
· Lead generation skills
· Ability in understanding clients’ needs and timelines
· Excellent communication skills
· Capital markets knowledge