Junior VP - Business Manager - Financial Crime
Looking for candidates interested in a business manager role within a Financial Crime department
My client are a Tier 1 Investment Bank, with a Financial Crime department of circa 40 staff in London. This is a newly created position, designed to be a coordination point for all FCC issues, projects and internal MI - working directly for the bank's DMLRO.
The role will support the team's senior management in the review of new risk incidents and provide a key support function for the London FCC department. function.
Your role will be broad and workloads will be flexible, though key responsibilities may be;
- Review, analysis and production of FCC Management Information (MI) reports to the bank's DMLRO and MLRO
- Consolidation of progress on FCC projects and transformation pieces. You are expected to be a key source of information and support for all ongoing upgrades to the Financial Crime policy framework
- Assisting with the practical implementation of AML, Transaction Monitoring, Sanctions policies and procedures. - Project Management (PMO) activities for all regulatory liaison and interaction. In the event of thematic reviews or visits from the FCA, you will be a key support in the presentation of the bank's work to mitigate FCC risk.
- Strategic management of workload, resource, budget and personnel to achieve the department's goals within logistical constraints
- 360 degree exposure to the bank's FCC management strategy, with direct working relationship with senior figures
Candidate profiles likely to be of interest
- Financial Crime Governance, PMO, or Business/Office Manager
- Financial Crime Consultant for one of the Big Four, or their Top 10 competitors - Financial Crime policy specialist within a Group level function at a major bank
- Financial Crime Assurance, Risk Assessment or Audit professional
- Financial Crime advisory candidate with demonstrable strategic & implementation based experience
All candidates must be Financial Crime specialists with an understanding of multiple disciplines (AML, Sanctions, AB&C) and be comfortable communicators/stakeholder managers.
This is a hugely interesting and unique opportunity in the market. Please call Lawrence Watson on 02034650078 for more information.