KYC Financial Crime VP
- GBP65000.00 - GBP75000 per annum + bonus & benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Twenty Recruitment Group
- 22 Sep 16
EMEA KYC Financial Crime VP
A unique opportunity to join a Global Investment Bank based in London, working as a KYC Senior Consultant to implement new Corporate Policy, Wholesale standards and regional regulatory requirements. This US Investment Bank is one of the few large Global institutions who are benefiting from substantial growth across Europe at the moment, making it a very exciting and interesting time to join the company.
Over the past few years, headcount has increased rapidly and they have expanded into new areas within KYC. Despite this, they have ensured that the culture has not been affected; staff satisfaction is at the top of the Bank's agenda in addition to a friendly culture and excellent work life balance.
- You will be working with the KYC Manager and team leaders to develop procedural enhancements required in order to meet new KYC requirements.
- Assume a leadership position as KYC team representative on EMEA FCRM and Wholesale led initiatives whilst also providing KYC advisory services to teams within the EMEA region.
- Coordination and delivery of KYC requirements whilst considering multiple firm-wide priorities and taking responsibility for developing and delivering management information.
- Reporting on On-Boarding and Periodic Review activities to key stakeholders as well as ad hoc reporting to track and monitor against strategic project activities.
- Liaising with the EMEA FCRM team members and other senior stakeholders to effectively deliver and manage multiple projects.
- Solid AML experience, with good understanding of KYC & AML requirements for various client types.
- Proven track record in identifying complex structures and applying relevant KYC/AML in this respect.
- Experience dealing with front office staff, preferably in an Investment Bank
- Comprehensive knowledge of Joint Money Laundering Steering Group Guidance Notes & AML/KYC Regulations.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this position then please apply now and have your CV sent to Anai Patel, KYC Consultant at Twenty Financial Services.