KYC Front Office Analyst
KYC Front Office Analyst - Tier 1 Investment Bank - up to £45,000
KYC Front Office Analyst - Tier 1 Investment Bank - Up to £45,000
A globally respected, tier 1 investment bank is looking to add a KYC analyst to their existing strong team.
This investment bank operates across multiple jurisdictions with a broad client portfolio. They have an excellent compliance culture and risk adverse mentality. Offering a diverse product range they need someone who not only emulates the culture of the bank but also has experience within investment banking.
As a KYC Front Office Analyst you will be part of an exciting team purely dealing with high risk clients. You will be responsible for the rolling annual review, assessing negative news/adverse media, mitigating the risk to the bank. You will be an integral part of the team assessing the each client type on an individual and end to end basis and subsequently advising the businesses moving forward. This role will also hold a specific need for you to onboard Financial Institutions. Further requirements of the role will include:
- Completing in-depth KYC on high risk clients across multiple jurisdictions
- Keep abreast of regulatory change and market trends in assessing the banks existing client base
- Complete KYC on files on an end to end basis
- Work collaboratively with the senior stakeholders and different business lines to ascertain any all relevant documentation and information
As the ideal candidate you will need a minimum of 2 years within an investment bank conducting KYC. You will have to of dealt with a broad range of entity types not limited to SPV's, Trusts, Funds, Correspondent Banks, Ltd Companies and individuals. Knowledge of Financial Institutions is an absolute must. Further requirements include;
- Degree level qualification or equivalence
- Demonstrable KYC experience within a KYC investment banking function
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
This is a genuine career enhancing opportunity within a global investment bank. They have a dynamic, growing and meritocratic environment coupled with competitive salary and excellent bonus and benefits. If you are interested in applying for the role or know someone else that you think may be suitable please get in touch.
"Hays Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) is a dedicated recruitment function, spanning all three lines of defense in AML, Sanctions, Bribery & Corruption and Enhanced Due Diligence/KYC topics. We offer a unique insight into the UK FCC market, combining over 25 years FCC recruitment experience. For a confidential discussion of the market please don't hesitate in contacting us direct."