Lead PMO Analyst
- GBP0.00 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley
- 06 Sep 16
Job title: BCBS PMO Analyst
A Tier 1 Investment Bank has a unique opportunity to join their Group BCBS239 Programme Office. The individual will be responsible for reporting, communications, scheduling, HR and clarity plan management.
- Collect and collate individual project plans and documents required by the PMO.
- Ensure key programme plan milestones are maintained in clarity.
- Collect and collate both the status of the project and the financial information.
- Get hands on with data analysis when required.
- Lead and take responsibility for many of the functions within the PMO office.
- Manage Stakeholder expectations and communicate strategies when required.
- Proven experience of taking a lead within a PMO function.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to get hands on and perform data analysis when required.
- Experience working within Financial Services.
- It would be preferential to have worked within BCBS239 or other data driven regulatory projects.
- Proven ability with Stakeholders and business sponsors.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.