Lead Risk Officer RA14376
- £65,000 - £85,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Saxton Leigh
- 29 Sep 16
THE COMPANY: Our client is a well-known EMEA Bank looking for a Lead Risk Officer to grow their London office.
• Provide advice on risk strategy, including oversight of current risk exposures.
• Oversight and challenge of the design and execution of Stress and Scenario Testing.
• Develop proposals for consideration in respect with the Banks risk appetite and tolerance as well as metrics to monitor risk across the business.
• Provide assistance with the preparation of ICAAP, ILAA and RRP.
• Prior experience of stress tests and scenario analysis is essential.
• Strong end to end experience of ICAAP, ILAA, RRP and Strategy is necessary
• Any relevant professional qualifications are relevant.