MiFID II Operational Readiness Analyst
- Negotiable Daily Rate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Alexander Mann Solutions (Contingent)
- 14 Sep 17
Alexander Mann Solutions is currently recruiting a MiFID II Operational Readiness Analyst for our client in London. Our Client is a Global Corporate bank with a strong, successful UK presence. They are currently working on the implementation of MiFID II throughout the bank and require an analyst with a strong background in Investment/Corporate banking and Testing (UAT) on Reporting Systems.
Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world’s leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients’ recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources. We are currently recruiting for our client, a globally recognised corporate and investment bank based in London.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a MiFID2 Operational Readiness Analyst for a 6 month initial contract based in London.
Our Client is currently building a new Record keeping and reporting system in order to automate new reporting requirements brought in by MiFID 2 and Ring Fencing the bank.
- You will be required to build reconciliations between the newly built system and current trading systems.
- A data lake will be built so you will need a strong understanding of systems, designing how it will work, testing it and documenting it.
- This role will involve working between IT, Project and Operational BAU teams to put in place the new system and processes.
- This role will be stress testing how the new system works, Designing how it works, defining and speaking with operations to work out what they do.
- You will engineer and document MIFID II Processes from a Middle Office perspective for both Ring Fenced Bank and Santander London Branch
- Participate in design and documentation of reconciliation tool which reconciles between Trade Booking Systems and Sentinel
- Involvement in APA functionality testing in co-ordination with Operations, design and drafting of related documentation and liaise with Operations regarding any actions in relation to issues raised the testing done by the Operations team
- Bridging Business and Support areas to ensure Business gets excellent support from Middle Office perspective with regard to MIFID II
In order to be successful in this role you will possess all or some of the below criteria:
- You will either come from a strong Middle Office operations Background or have excellent systems and process knowledge OR You will have worked on project based assignments, implementing systems and processes in an analyst capacity.
- Strong understanding of Murex System
- Product knowledge – Particularly Rates and FX
- Understanding of MiFID2 and its implications on current reporting requirements and what the change will mean.
- Testing and documentation experience – working closely with teams to carry out UAT.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our sourcing specialists now.