Multi-Lingual KYC Specialist (Turkish & English)
Multi-Lingual KYC Specialist (Turkish & English) - Major Investment Bank - London - up to £45,000
Multi-Lingual KYC Specialist (Turkish & English) - Major Investment Bank - London
My client, one of London's leading investment banks are looking for a Turkish Speaking KYC professional.
Operating globally this investment bank has operations spread across multiple jurisdictions. Offering a broad range of products to clients of varying risk levels (high, medium and low). They hold a healthy compliance culture coupled with an innovative and dynamic approach to Financial Crime Compliance.
As part of a large team within London you will be responsible for the onboarding various different entity types involving different languages. Documentation will be received from various locations, as such fluency in both English and Turkish is essential. Further complexities of the role include;
- Keeping abreast of regulatory change and 'negative news'.
- Utilise English and Turkish language skills in order to dissect documentation and liaise with clients
- Work collaboratively as part of a team in the onboarding/remediation of clients from various entity types and complex structures.
- You will be onboarding a range of entity types some of which include Correspondent Banks, SPV's and Hedge Funds, (previous experience surrounding these entity types is a necessity).
- Work closely with senior managers, relaying all relevant escalations to the relevant stake holders within the bank.
The Ideal Candidate;
To be successful within this position you will be required to have previous experience within KYC/Client Onboarding, with a particular focus on correspondent banks, SPV's and Hedge Funds. You will be a multilingual (English and Turkish essential), both written and oral communication. Further requirements include;
- A strong communicator, both written and oral.
- Educated to degree level 2:1 or equivalence.
- Previous experience within financial services and KYC.
- Well versed in different team dynamics.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop within Financial Crime Compliance as a KYC professional. The position offers a meritocratic environment in one of the city's leading investment banks. If interested please apply on the link provided. I can also offer £250 of John Lewis vouchers for all successfully placed referrals, if you know anyone who is interested please forward their details.