New Business Group Analyst
- £170 - £190 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Temporary, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 22 Sep 16
An exciting opportunity has arisen, for a candidate with a legal background and exposure to ISDAs, to join a leading Investment Bank on a rolling contract basis. The successful candidate will sit with the Sales team and be responsible for ensuring all legal documentation for new accounts is in place ahead of trading.
- Be the first point of contact for clients on new business onboarding requests.
- Efficiently communicate with the respective client departments to gather all necessary information.
- Work closely with Sales to prioritise onboarding requests and communicate that to all internal teams (Legal, Credit and Operations).
- Drive forward and monitor progress of each onboarding request and clearly escalate if there are issues.
- Be the coordination point across a number of teams and stakeholders.
- Constantly look for strategic improvements in the process.
- Communicate progress and escalate issues to the stakeholders each week.
- Degree education essential. A Legal background would be highly advantageous.
- Exposure to ISDAs.
- Previous experience gained in a Client Onboarding / AML/KYC role.
- Self starter.
- Strong communication and organisation skills.
- Ability and desire to work within a team.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Proactive attitude and persistence in all tasks.