Newly Qualified Treasury role
- GBP50000 - GBP55000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters UK
- 13 Sep 17
An investment bank with an impeccable reputation in London, is searching for a preferably newly qualified accountant to join their Treasury team on a permanent basis.
The role holder will be responsible for the timely production of accurate and complete books and records for all portfolios and ensuring compliance with all Group financial and external reporting requirements, whilst providing insightful information to stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include:
- Face-to face interaction with the Group Treasury Front Office as well as other Finance teams
- Building these relationships and working with others to ensure new transactions are correctly accounted for
- Owning the Front Office relationship and issues for their books
- Performing variance analysis
- Producing commentary and communicating this to the Treasury Front Office clearly
The ideal candidate will be a newly qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA or international equivalent) with financial services experience.
Key skills required:
- Preferably qualified accountant from a reputable audit practice with exposure to Financial Service clients
- Deep analytical skills and the ability to bring your skills and experience to the role
- An individual with a positive attitude and proven experience of going above and beyond usual BAU in their current role
Our client is a renowned banking institution with an extensive Global footprint within Investment Banking who works to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential.
If interested please apply online or email your most up to date CV to email@example.com