Operational Risk Analyst RA10001
- £40,000 - £60,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Saxton Leigh
- 26 Sep 16
THE COMPANY: Our client is a well-established Wealth Management firm looking to expand their growing London office.
• Evaluate risk frameworks, including processes, risks, events, key risk indicators (KRI) and controls.
• Implement Loss Incidents, record and report methodology with analysing possible loss and impacts.
• Implement Heat-Map modelling based on Severity and Likelihood of Control Self-Assessment.
• Design framework for Oversight & Controls first line of defence operational risk management
• Implement new Top-Down Risk & Control Self-Assessment Approach, including inherent risk and residual risk identification
• Create tools for both Operational Risk (Timely Loss Incident Reporting, Risk-Map Summary Report, and etc.) and Market Risk reporting (CDS Daily Summary Report, VaR, Stress Testing, and etc.).
• Prior experience of Operational Risk frameworks and Legal / Regulatory requirements
• Experience of implementing Operational risk policies is preferred.
• Any relevant professional qualifications are desired.
• Previous Buy Side experience is essential.