Local Knowledge Global Resources Specialist Consultants
- New York
- Hong Kong
Operational Risk Manager - Asset Management
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Salary: £Competitive + bens + bonus
Fast growing and entrepreneurial fund management business seeks a Risk Manager for its London team.
The role with involve working in collaboration with the Head of Risk to identify, assess and monitor risk across with company, with a primary focus on operational risk.
- Analyse risks as a result of internal change, growth and external events
- Analyse risks in each business area and ensure processes, systems and controls are adequately documented
- Liaise with relevant departments following reported loss events and near miss incidents to determine the root cause and evaluate the business risk
- Recommend process and control improvements necessary to reduce operational risk
- Undertake ad hoc business risk reviews as required
- Collaborate with risk coordinators across the business
- Attending Audit and Risk committees
The successful candidate will have operational risk and control experience in either banking or the asset management industry. You will have strong interpersonal skills, a commercial outlook and someone with the motivation and drive to be successful in a competitive industry. Strong Excel skills will be beneficial.