This Operations Analyst role reports into the global sales operations team which is a core component within the sales organization.
- Support a dedicated sales team throughout the sales cycle from contract creation to order booking.
- Manage the contract lifecycle -- prepare, draft, and execute agreements, including filing of new sales and renewals of existing business.
- Utilize CRM (Salesforce.com) and contract management systems to maintain accurate client data, process sales orders and adjustments, and document pertinent transaction details. Ensure consistency and accuracy for all stages of the sales cycle.
- Manage and prepare upcoming sales and renewals ensuring control and compliance with Moody's terms and conditions. Assist with maintenance of the forecasted sales data.
- Maintain accurate data in database throughout the sales cycle, ensuring consistency and accuracy in managing trials, clients, and users. Maintain and update client overviews, usage reporting, access at risk clients.
- Liaise with Finance, Legal, Billing plus other stakeholders to coordinate complex sales transactions with strict deadlines and ensure full compliance with Moody's standards and protocol.
- Ensure client queries are completed to high level of satisfaction.
- Come up with new ideas on system and workflow procedures. Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvements in reporting, analytics, forecasting and key performance metrics. Review quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitate an organization of continuous process improvement
- Maintain positive and effective relationships with the other members of the Sales Team. Strong communication skills, problem solving skills and customer service orientation required.
This role will be working within Moody's Analytics sales team.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) in finance, business administration, information systems, management or relevant work experience in a related field to this role.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize, take initiative and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Relevant administrative experience preferably within sales environment .
- Experience working in sales support, finance or contract administration / drafting would be advantageous.
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written) is essential. Fluency in French would also be highly advantageous.
Excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.