Performance and Investment Risk Analyst
- Highly competitve + total reward
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Sep 16
My client, one of the leading wealth managers, is looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to take ownership of a key front office function and pioneer innovation through the front office.
As a key part of this core function, you will construct, maintain and analyse the company model portfolios, producing risk and performance analytics for the business, but in a more proactive and forward thinking environment than pure number generation. You will be tasked with a number of critical projects such as manager composite benchmark creation and evaluation, process and system evolution and will be provided with real intellectual challenge and stimulation.
You will have at least two years’ experience in performance and risk analysis within asset or wealth management. This is vital to the role.
Other required attributes include:
- Educated to degree level and having already passed CFA 1 with the desire to complete. Other additional, relevant financial or investment qualifications desirable
- Experience within the role as stated above
- Strong excel skills including macros and VBA. CAPS and FactSet experience a real plus
- Ability to meet deadlines and ensure timeliness of delivery
- Exceptional organisational skills – be able to manage different deadlines and priorities from different sources
- Proactive nature – to be able to recognise and investigate anomalies and outliers, and also determine information which may be of interest to which channel within the business
- A HIGH DEGREE OF NUMERACY
- Strong Communication skills (written and otherwise) – to be able to communicate and articulate the messages to a range of audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills – to be able to build good relationships with the investment managers and to integrate quickly with the highly professional team which is already in place
This is an exciting role for a highly numerate candidate who is genuinely interested in the area, but one who understands both the practicalities and the bigger picture context, and with the ability to investigate, interpret and communicate their findings.
In return, you will be part of a growing, dynamic business which has been identified as a key strategic priority. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate, and will offer great development possibilities.
Please respond with your CV in the strictest of confidence. However we regret that we will only be able to contact successful applicants.