Product Control Analyst - Hedge Fund
- Market Rate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Maze Executive Search & Selection
- 04 Sep 17
Leading Hedge Fund looking for an analyst to join their Product Control team.
The product control team is based in London and covers a range of products including; Rates, FX, Emerging Markets, Equities and Credit.
- Production of a desk level P&L – to begin with Emerging Markets and Equities with a scope to move around the team onto other desks.
- Working closely with cross functional teams to ensure delivery of an accurate and timely P&L.
- Resolving issues surrounding the P&L – at any point on the front to back process.
- Daily conversations with the Front Office – resolving any queries they have
- Valuation Verification
- Producing stats / performance measures for management
- Regulatory Reporting
- Weekly commentary
- Project work – trader requests, management requests, improving the process, set up of new products / trading lines.
- Must have a strong academic background; minimum 2:1 degree
- 1-2 years’ experience in product control - in an Investment Bank or Asset Management firm
- Ideally worked with OTC / Fixed Income products
- Demonstrate ability to show initiative
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and be delivery focused