Programme Director – CRM / Salesforce Implementation – Investment Bank
- Salary:£150,000 - £200,000 + bonus + benefits
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:16 Jan 17
Programme Director – CRM / Salesforce Implementation – Investment Bank. A global investment bank are implementing Salesforce across all lines of business globally and have a unique opportunity for a Programme Director to lead front office engagement, governance and execution.
As a Programme Director you will lead a highly complex, multi-jurisdictional, cross-business implementation of the Salesforce platform, managing both senior product COOs in the front office as well as the vendor community to ensure the platform is properly customised, implemented and rolled out, across products and business lines. This will entail utilising structured programme management capability, detailed business and product knowledge across multiple asset classes, a solid understanding of the Salesforce CRM platform and a robust ability to manage senior stakeholders and external vendors.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 15+ years’ experience within global capital markets or related institutions
- Extensive CRM platforms and systems experience including Salesforce.com
- Proven track record running highly complex, multi-jurisdictional change/IT programmes
- Structured programme management capability including strong governance and execution
- Robust front office stakeholder management capability up to MD level product-COOs
- Previous experience facing off to and managing third party vendors
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £150,000 - £200,000 base salary role + bonus + benefits based London.