Programme Manager – Data Migration Lead – Retail Bank
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Posted on:22 Sep 16
Programme Manager – Data Migration Lead – Retail Bank. A leading retail bank are undertaking a large scale data migration and have a fantastic opportunity for a Programme Manager to lead the credit risk component of the migration.
As a Programme Manager / Data Migration Lead you will be responsible for working with senior stakeholders to manage engagement and expectations around the credit risk data migration, utilising your lessons learnt from previous large-scale data migrations on which you’ve been and a structured programme management capability.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- Proven experience as a Lead or Programme Manager on large data transformations
- Track record on large scale, high complexity data migrations in financial services organisations
- Proven experience with risk data programmes highly beneficial, credit risk preferred
- Retail banking experience ideal, but general financial services is acceptable
- Background in a management consulting highly beneficial for this role
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £700-£790/day contract role based London, initially 3 months but the contract will roll on.