- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- World First UK Ltd
- 07 Sep 17
Hello, we’re WorldFirst. We specialise in making international money transfer faster, simpler and cheaper for people and businesses with global ambitions. Our clients never stop. And neither do we. To support us on our journey we’re looking to hire a Project Manager.
WorldFirst are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join a high profile Finance and Treasury transformation programme. This PM role will have responsibility for delivering a series of initiatives to implement technology solutions and improvements to payment and business processes; enabling robust cash management reporting and reconciliation processes.
- Manage the whole project lifecycle from initiation to close, including all aspects of project delivery including people, processes and technology.
- Establish and engage your project team to ensure the successful delivery of all deliverables within the required timeframe
- Produce accurate and detailed documentation for the project, including core project documents as per the World First project methodology
- Work with the Programme Manager and other Project Managers to identify and sequence dependencies between your project and other business-wide projects
- Manage relationships with stakeholders at all levels in the organisation
- Carry out role of ‘SPOC’ (Single Point of Contact) between IT & business
- Maintain risk and issues logs
- Build and maintain project plans
- Project Reporting
- Previous project management experience:
One or more: Finance, Treasury, or Compliance environments
Technology developments; cross functional data; process and business change
- An ability to work on multiple high-risk, business-critical projects simultaneously
- Well-developed stakeholder management skills, experienced in managing senior stakeholders with competing priorities
- A strong team player with an ability to build relationships quickly
- The ability to react quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Prince 2, PMP or Scrum certified
- Experience of working in Agile environment
Additional Desirable Experience:
- Cash management / treasury solutions
- Cash / other reconciliation tools
- Collaboration with 3rd party vendors
What you will get:
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- An excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus, company pension scheme and health cover
- World Perks: season ticket loan, free breakfast, childcare vouchers, Friday drinks fridge, business casual dress code, corporate discounts, tri-annual company parties - and more!