Project Manager - Financial Services Consulting Practice
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick
- 16 Jan 17
My client is a growing and reputable financial services consultancy, providing project/programme management capabilities to the market. They have a unique operating and client delivery model that solely focuses on supporting financial institutions to successfully manage change. There is the opportunity for experienced Project Managers to join their London office on a permanent basis.
Looking to speak with Project Managers who have experience of delivering process and system change projects within Investment Banking and Capital Markets, a previous track record across regulatory change is desirable. Those with a consultancy background in Investment and Corporate Banking would be well suited for this position however this is not compulsory.
Project managers could be responsible for:
* Full end to end project delivery across project lifecycle including initiation, design, build, testing, deployment and skills transfer.
* Project planning.
* Senior level stakeholder management.
* Setting up and managing governance frameworks.
* Managing overall project resources and budgets.
The successful candidates are likely to have the following:
* 7+ years proven track record of end to end project management across the project lifecycle in Investment Banking and Capital Markets.
Domain subject matter expertise in one or more of the following domains
- Risk and Regulatory Compliance (incl. MiFID, EMIR, Basel, KYC, FATCA etc.)
- Finance Transformation & CFO Agenda
- Digital Transformation
- Risk Management (including Market Risk and Credit Risk)
- Front Office and Operations
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Driven, self-motivated, quick learner
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Degree and/or professional qualification