Brickendon Consulting are looking to hire a Senior Project Manager with a background in delivering Payments & Cash Management Change projects.
Their focus will be as a Senior Project Manager, delivering expert Business Change within Liquidity, Payments Innovation & Cash Management projects. This Senior Project Manager will be working on large-scale, long-term programmes as a Brickendon Senior Manager, with an initial first project within Digital Innovation & Liquidity Management to prepare a Tier 1 Bank for Brexit.
About Brickendon Consulting
Brickendon is a rapidly growing innovative management & technology consultancy providing solutions to Global Banks and Asset Managers based in London and New York. We are 7 years old and have grown from 2 to over 115 people within 6.5 years of operation, with a view to double in size over the next 2 years.
Overview of Initial Assignment
Brickendon Consulting are engaged with several Tier 1 Global Investment Banks to provide teams of Change & Transformation Consultants on-site to deliver Payments & Digital Innovation projects, with a view to preparing the banks for Brexit. As a result, we are looking to hire an experienced Senior Project Manager, with a background in Payments, Liquidity & Cash Management projects, to join our London consulting teams on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will join our Digital Practice, based in London, as a Senior Manager. They will work as part of a Brickendon Consulting team to drive Practice thought leadership and deliver Digital Transformation engagements on-site with our Investment Banking clients.
As a Senior Project Manager, your duties will be;
- Join as a member of our UK Digital Practice.
- Contribute to thought leadership within our Digital practice.
- Managing key stakeholders.
- Leading and forging new client relationships.
- Accountable for ensuring there is a clear technology strategy & direction for the projects involved.
- Develop and maintain a Communications Plan, producing project plans and other management reports.
- Accountable for contributing to the production of aggregated progress reports & dashboard across all projects.
- Report status to various governance committees.
- Manage monthly budget submission.
- End to end delivery coordination: Accountable for ensuring that backlogs are being prioritised optimally and that dependencies align.
- Allocate resources and oversee analysis tasks.
- Drive design, documentation, change request sign-off.
- Working with Brexit SMEs, Business Users and Payments Managers to integrate these data requirements into meaningful underlying data model/framework.
- Working with Technical Leads and IT to agree and deliver regular deliverables.
- Provide guidance and recommendations when required.
- Propose new initiatives to enhance the effectiveness of the programme.
- Ensure deliverables meet required quality standards.
- Act as SCRUM Master and Agile Coach to define and maintain an Agile working environment for the project.
The Senior Project Manager will possess the following skills and experience;
- 10 years of experience as a Project Manager, preferably within Digital/Payments.
- Strong track record of successful Project Management experience delivering towards Payments, Liquidity or Cash Management Change.
- Ideally experience gained working within a Management Consultancy or Bank.
- Experience and knowledge of Payments domain, associated technologies, processes and regulations.
- Preferably exposure to working alongside Brexit solutions, working in Brexit readiness projects or working towards Payments system transformation/upgrades in relation to Brexit strategy.
- Experience in delivering complex Digital & Payments Change projects from an end-to-end perspective as a Project Manager.
- Knowledge of project life cycle, business transformation and change management methodologies.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and decision making skills.
- Willingness to learn and quick to adapt to changing requirements.
- Ability to identify project issues, communicate them and assist in their resolution.
- Track record of influencing senior level management and stakeholders, keeping them informed while keeping communication channels simple and effective.
This will be a permanent hire to the business, starting in October.