Project Manager / Business Analyst – MiFID II – Front Office – Investment Bank
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:19 Sep 16
Project Manager / Business Analyst – MiFID II – Front Office – Investment Bank. A leading investment bank are implementing MiFID II across their business lines and have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager / Business Analyst to lead the front office workstreams of the programme.
As a Project Manager / Business Analyst you will be responsible for leading workstreams relating to one or more of algorithmic trading, commissions, conduct or investor protection, involving interfacing with traders, heads of desk and product COOs to manage the analysis of the regulation on the business, understand their requirements, define solutions and lead the implementation. This will involve utilising your detailed product knowledge across one or more asset classes, a solid understanding of their front-to-back trade lifecycle, a business change rather than technology skillset and a robust stakeholder management ability.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years front office aligned business change experience within investment banks
- Proven experience delivering regulatory change, preferably MiFiD II, otherwise Dodd Frank/EMIR
- Deep financial product and front-to-back knowledge across one or more asset classes
- Structured, business change focused project management and business analysis capability
- Algorithmic trading knowledge is of particular interest, but not required
- Proven experience facing off to traders, heads of desk and/or product COOs
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management capabilities
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £650-£750/day contract role based London initially for six months.