RFT PMO - Investment Banking
- GBP50000 - GBP750000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley
- 13 Sep 16
The PMO role will directly support the Programme Planning / Portfolio Manager to implement the Risk, Finance, Treasury Transformation. The role will also indirectly support the Head of Risk Finance Treasury Transformation
Ideal candidates will come from an Investment Banking background and be able to demonstrate longevity on their CVs. As this is a permanent positions, a strong preference is placed on candidates who have stayed within the same roles and progressed within the bank.
The candidates will have a strong background in PMO positions at Tier 1 Investment Banks and have worked within Risk, Finance or Treasury functions.
Successful candidates will be highly capable and confident individuals with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. Individuals must be highly motivated, delivery focused and able to coordinate or influence multiple activities across various disciplines within a bank.
- Able to work with, influence and present to senior stakeholders
- Experience of delivering large scale change in banking or financial organisation
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies (including Agile)
- Ability to execute quickly and effectively - strong influencing skills and ability to get things done in a complex matrix organisational structure.
- Ability to perform risk assessment of control issues and exercise judgement over escalation.
- Confidence and gravitas - ability to deal with multiple stakeholders in different clusters, some of a more senior level to the candidate.
- Proven track record of providing strong leadership and direction.
- Experience of working across multiple business areas.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- A team player.
- Excellent PC skills, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word, MS Project and Visio skills.
- Good working knowledge/experience of PPM tools (preferably Navigator/Jira)
- Bachelors Degree (BA/BS)
- PMO experience in Financial Services with demonstrated experience in project planning for enterprise level projects and programmes
- Expertise in use and application of project and portfolio management tools
- Excellent Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Project Lifecycle methods (e.g. Software Development Lifecycle, Agile) and understanding of the principles and frameworks of successful project management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills with ability to conduct presentations comfortably to large groups and senior management
- Industry standard project, program or portfolio certifications (such as PMP or Prince)
- Knowledge and experience of the regulatory landscape
- Ability to pro-actively solve problems and escalate issues through the proper governance tools and channels.
If you have any further questions on these positions, please feel free to reach out to me with a latest copy of your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.