Regulatory Compliance Consultancy - Funds/Broking/Real Estate/Private Equity - London, £65-£120k
- Salary: £65,000 - £120,000
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: JCW Search
Our client, a niche consulting firm that operates in the compliance space is looking to hire a number of consultants to join their practice in central London. Ideal candidates will come from a strong background in Funds/Broking/Real Estate/Private Equity and ideally have consultancy experience or a desire to take on a consultancy role.
The role involves playing an active part in all the team’s activities – delivering work to clients, participating in marketing and business development, conducting technical research and producing technical materials, and contributing more generally to the growth and development of the firm.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable and relevant work experience either in another professional services firm, in-house or at the regulator. Practical experience is critical (gained by working within a firm or in a closely connected capacity). Compliance experience is essential and a compliance qualification would be a benefit. We also require excellent academic credentials. A passion for solving interesting problems, a love of managing relationships with clients and great teamwork are all important.
The range of skills required is diverse. On one hand the preferred candidate will be confident when dealing with senior client staff; on the other hand the candidate must be able to solve in depth technical queries that require careful attention to detail.
In return we offer the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-moving environment with plenty of scope for advancement. You will be working alongside like-minded individuals and will have access to lots of training and development. Our compensation package is competitive and there is opportunity for profit related bonuses.
- We are looking to regulatory compliance professionals with at least 5 years financial services experience.
- A background in one of the following is highly desirable: Hedge funds, broking, real estate, private equity, venture finance.
- Experience working with or for the regulator highly desirable.
- Previous experience in consultancy again a real bonus although not essential.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills a must have.
- Dynamic, self-starting candidates required for these roles alongside very strong technical compliance experience.