Regulatory Compliance Consultant - Personal and Corporate Lending, London - £65k-£120k
- Salary: £65,000 - £120,000
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: JCW Search
Our client, a niche compliance focused consultancy in London is looking to recruit two experienced consultants to join a banking and specifically a lending team in London. Ideal candidates will have a strong background in bank lending and experience with either the regulatory, a consultancy or a strong desire to consult.
The role involves playing an active part in all the team’s activities – delivering work to clients, participating in marketing and business development, conducting technical research and producing technical materials, and contributing more generally to the growth and development of the firm.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable and relevant work experience either in another professional services firm, in-house or at the regulator. Practical experience is critical (gained by working within a firm or in a closely connected capacity). Compliance experience is essential and a compliance qualification would be a benefit. We also require excellent academic credentials. A passion for solving interesting problems, a love of managing relationships with clients and great teamwork are all important.
The range of skills required is diverse. On one hand the preferred candidate will be confident when dealing with senior client staff; on the other hand the candidate must be able to solve in depth technical queries that require careful attention to detail.
In return we offer the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-moving environment with plenty of scope for advancement. You will be working alongside like-minded individuals and will have access to lots of training and development. Our compensation package is competitive and there is opportunity for profit related bonuses.
- We are looking to regulatory compliance professionals with at least 5 years financial services experience
- Experience in the corporate or personal lending space a must have.
- Experience working with or for the regulator highly desirable.
- Previous experience in consultancy again a real bonus although not essential.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills a must have.
- Dynamic, self-starting candidates required for these roles alongside very strong technical compliance experience.