Regulatory Management Change Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Barclays UK
- 21 Sep 16
* Be responsibility for the delivery of one or more Regulatory Change Projects within the PCB * Regulatory Management portfolio * Work across the PCB Regulatory Management Change agenda.
Personal & Professional Development (5%)
- Maintain leading-edge personal and professional development by regular and focused activity, which covers the complete development spectrum (i.e. conferences, courses, personal coaching etc).
- Keep up to date personally with latest thinking in chosen subject/discipline by addressing and attending conferences, producing research material for leading-edge journals, etc.
Stakeholder Management and Leadership
- Communication with stakeholders, including Head of Risk & Regulatory Change/AE, Business Unit Steering Committees, Operational Owners as required;
PCB Regulatory Management Team Management & Staff Development
- Develop and retain internal talent by adding breadth to their experience, network and knowledge;
- Take on line management responsibilities
- Provide leadership and coaching to ensure that all staff are aligned to the goals and culture of both PCB Regulatory Management and Barclays;
- Rigorously discharge all of the Group's HR policies (including Performance Development, Equality and Diversity, Disciplinary & Grievance) in respect of staff Line Managed;
- Demonstrate total commitment to the personal and professional development of all members of Change.
- Act as a role model in terms of both delivery and behaviour for all staff in PCB Regulatory Management;
- Mentor and coach colleagues and clients by sharing experience;
- Input into the ongoing development of Business Change Policy, Group Change Governance, Methods, Standards and Tools
Decision-making and Problem Solving
- See Project Delivery Responsibilities
Risk and Control Objective [This section is mandatory for all role profiles and must not be deleted]
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards