Regulatory Reform - Credit Operations
- £200 - £250 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Temporary, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 15 Sep 16
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory Reform Analyst to join a leading global Investment Bank, on an interim basis. This role will sit within Credit Operations, focusing on MiFiD II implementation and would suit a candidate with a background in Credit Middle Office, who has more recently moved into regulatory reform.
- Working on regulatory and industry related initiatives and projects.
- Assisting with the management of programmes through their full lifecycle and providing subject matter expertise in analysis, development through to implementation.
- Ensuring that regulatory projects are managed and completed with the relevant stakeholders in mind.
- Credit Derivative product and industry experience.
- Previous regulatory reporting experience.
- Experience taking a new rule from requirements stage through to implementation.
- An understanding of MiFiD II reporting requirements (preferable).
- Front to back understanding of the trade lifecycle from execution to confirmation/settlement.
- Awareness of key trade processing risks and controls and the use of critical thinking and process analysis.
- Ability to build strong networks across Derivative Operations, Technology and Sales/Trading.
- Previous experience with Business Process Modelling and associated tools such as Signavio (preferable).