Regulatory Reform Analyst - Commodities
- £300 - £350 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Temporary, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 20 Sep 16
Our client, a leading Global Investment Bank is looking for a Regulatory Reform Analyst to join their Commodities Middle Office, with a focus on MiFID II reform. This role will be a rolling three month contract and will require in depth knowledge of the commodities space.
- Resolve various reporting issues via daily interaction with Technology, Regulatory Operations and counterparts across other asset classes in Derivative Operations.
- Liaising with Legal, Compliance and other stakeholders on regulatory rule interpretation.
- Performing business analysis and producing Technical Specifications for implementation by Technology.
- Liaising with external trade reporting repositories such as DTCC on reporting issues.
- Face off to internal and external clients on trade reporting queries.
- Produce scripts and plans for User Acceptance Testing and execution.
- Degree education essential.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience either in regulatory reform or with commodities, and the ability to demonstrate an in depth knowledge.
- Quickly grasps new technical systems and business knowledge.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong Communication and presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong Teamwork skills.