Relationship Manager (Software Sales) - UK accounts
The individual will be responsible for managing the full lifecycle sales process which includes, identifying and initiating new sales opportunities within existing clients.
Act as the point of contact for the chief risk officer or chief financial officer level at the client company.
Ensure complete client coverage by calling upon product specialists and other client facing professionals where appropriate.
Provide current forecasts and pipeline information to management.
Sell market credit risk products and service solutions to the Commercial Banking & Capital Markets sector across the UK.
Meet established revenue targets, while creating new and enhanced customer relationships ensuring satisfaction.
Generate new revenue from research, product and service solutions and defending & growing existing revenue streams.
Work closely and collaborate with Product Specialists, Product Strategists, Marketing Strategists and other employees within the organization to leverage their appropriate expertise to the sales cycle.
Represent company at industry and company sponsored events, as required.
Position requires travel which is largely self-managed and planned in advance.
The Moody's Analytics sales team is organised to grow sales from the product offerings available within our product suite, which includes award winning products and services. The Relationship Manager will be responsible for the development of business from their respective territories and products.
- Bachelors' degree in Finance, Economics or related area required.
- Experience within a sales role within in a software/services organization with a successful track record in sales, preferably selling solutions to the global marketplace.
- Understanding of quantitative credit models and risk analysis within the corporate environment.
- Experience with corporate credit risk processes is highly preferred.
- Ability to sell with a consultative approach.
- Networking skills to identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Ability to influence key decision makers during the full life cycle of the sales process.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills as well as outstanding client relationship management experience.
- Strong communication skills to retain and build client portfolios.
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions.
- Ability to multi task and meet short deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail
- Fluent English is essential.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE:MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.0 billion in 2013, employs approximately 8,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 31 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.