Robotics Process Automation Analyst (RPA)
Salary: Base + Bonus + Benefits
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Job Type: Full time
The newly created Robotic Process Automation (RPA) consultant role will be required to work extensively on business process automation. As part of a new practice, you will be familiar with using RPA tools such as Automation Anywhere and Blue Prism and have a good understanding of business process requirements and design.
The newly created Robotic Process Automation (RPA) consultant role will be required to work extensively on business process automation on RPA platforms in line with standard RPA principles.
Analyst Developers are core members of the Digital Capability aligned agile delivery team, responsible for contributing to all aspects of the analysis, design, development, building and testing of solutions within a sprint cadence. Each team member is aligned to a single Capability aligned agile team and, while the Analyst Developer’s core contribution will be leading software development and engineering tasks, they also significantly contribute and analysis and testing activities. They are also responsible for managing their own work, estimating its complexity and size, determining technical design (within architectural guidelines) and contributing to the continuous improvement of their agile team. The team members rely heavily on collaboration and communication and must place great emphasis on Agile Values and Principles in order to achieve a sustainable high performing status.
- Adept with leading RPA tools such as Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath as well as others.
- Understand the business process requirements and design
- Working with the business and technology teams to assess automation feasibility
- Develop codes to meet the defined design / solution approach
- Able to support and drive change management of existing processes with new requirements with a formal change control process in place
- Work closely with project leads in Global technology on platform related issues an assist in providing suggestions for improvements.
General and Technical skills
- Excellent and effective communication skills including verbal and written
- Good understanding of Process Design documents, Technical Design documents in Automation space
- Hands-on experience of Process Automation across the life-cycle, using industry’s leading Robotics Automation products
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management experience
- Familiarity with Agile delivery methodologies, (SAFe is preferred)
- Knowledge and experience of development tools, frameworks and programming languages, specifically required for delivery
- Knowledge and experience of contributing to the development of technology solutions, both in house developed bespoke applications and commercially available off the shelf solutions
- Experience of working with global colleagues and stakeholders and sensitivity to cultural differences, time zones etc.
- Good understanding of the business context of the Capabilities
- Good understanding of how the work [features and stories] delivered by the Capability teams contributes to Epics
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Educated to at least undergraduate degree level in a numerate subject, preferably computer science or similar
- Basic professional qualifications relating to the asset management industry (such as IMC) are preferred
- Capable of remaining positive when under pressure
- Friendly, approachable and collaborative team player who enjoys working with people from across the firm
- Continuous improvement mind-set, challenges the status quo and seeks self-improvement
- Problem solver, comfortable taking the initiative in challenging and ambiguous circumstances
Note To Agencies:
Schroders does not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. We do have a PSL who are invited to support us when required. We only pay fees to agencies instructed to send CV’s and are submitted through our recruitment portal. We do not pay fees on speculative or unsolicited CV’s sent to Schroders or Schroders employees and reserve the right to contact unsolicited CV’s directly.
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.