Sales Director EMEA – Commercial Banking
- £70,000-£90,000 base salary + Commission
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners
- 30 Sep 16
My client is the leading provider of research and analytics services to the global financial and corporate sectors. Due to the company’s increasing success across EMEA, they have a need for an immediate hire in their London office.
~~The role will include selling research and analytics outsourcing services across the commercial banking sector to a variety of C-Level executives.
A thorough understanding of the Lending, Compliance and Risk Services markets is a must with experience working directly in or servicing Commercial Banks considered a huge benefit. Engaging with Head of Credit, CRO, Chief Compliance Officer, COO’s and Procurement Managers in previous roles is a must.
The firm are growing aggressively and with recent investments, it is a good time to join and continue with the expansion of the business.
• Carrying a new business target
• Building a pipeline from scratch
• Directly selling products and services to a C-Level audience
• Travel across the EMEA region
• Promoting and launching new products
• Undertakes demonstrations and/or presentations of selected product offerings
• Negotiates and closes new business contracts
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s degree required; MBA, Masters degree and/or CFA charterholder desired
• Self-starter mentality
• Strong understanding of Commercial Lending
• Strong understanding of Commercial Banking
• Strong experience in the risk and compliance space
• Thorough understanding of the research and analytical sales process
• Solutions-based selling experience
• Sales closing and relationship management skills
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• A self-starter and highly motivated; ability to work individually and within a team