Securities, Equities Liquidity Strats, Associate, London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 13 Sep 16
..Drive scale in this business through automation. • Integrate changes cross multiple platforms, and manage the controlled release of those changes into the production environment. • Own the full lifecycle. You’ll work with Sales and Trading to define new projects, then build, test and deliver them. • Project manage the delivery of work spanning multiple teams. • Provide support and consultation on systems and processes covered by the group. • Build reports to study the impact of the trades made through these products.
• Strong experience developing and integrating large-scale, high-performance software from the ground up.
• Commitment to producing organised, readable and maintainable software.
• Confident communicating ideas to both technical and business leaders, in both written and verbal mediums.
• Proven problem solving ability with critical and creative thinking.
• Experience working in a Linux environment.
• Prior experience working on IOIs, electronic trading, order management or algorithm design.
• Ability to balance multiple, time-sensitive projects while maintaining a longer term, strategic focus.
• A passion for taking ownership and delivering on goals.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2016. All rights reserved.