Senior C++ Developer, London - C++, STL, Boost, Multithreading
- GBP0.00 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Jan 17
Low latency eFX C++ Development opportunity for a flagship program with a leading investment bank
Senior C++ Developer, London - C++, STL, Boost, Multithreading, Low-latency
Our client, a leading investment bank is currently looking to hire experienced C++ developers within Fixed Income OTC Derivatives. The project is a large eCommerce application where you will be heavily involved in the design, development and enhance the proprietary applications to differentiate the bank in its core markets.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to be part of an international eCommerce project to revolutionise the area within the bank. Responsibilities for the position may include;
- Involved in all areas of the SDLC for the eCommerce platform
- Ensuring code is fully tested through automated tests
- Working in a global team with business analyst, project managers, stakeholders and other technical specialists
- Design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance of the system
- Deep knowledge of integration related technologies and able to work in a client facing role
Essential experience for the role includes;
- Excellent and current C++ Multithreading Development Skills
- STL and Boost Libraries experience
- Low-latency and high-throughput development
- Working knowledge of the design of scalable, high availability, supportive distributed architectures including Three Tier and N Tier Architectures
- Excellent grasp of messaging and communication protocols, including point-to-point (TCP) and RPC's including reliable messaging delivery policies
- Familiarity with Middleware messaging, ideally Solace, other messaging tools will be considered
- Understanding of all aspect of design and development
- Working knowledge of SQL and simple DDL Operations
The ideal candidate may have experience of the following;
- UNIX / Linux development experience
- Understanding of eCommerce product workflow across front and middle office tiers
- Good understanding of price discovery, deal acceptance and position management approaches across the Fixed Income OTC product space, including FX, IRS and Bonds
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Get in touch now if you would like to be considered for this exceptional opportunity, offering a fantastic base salary with excellent bonus and benefits.
Contact me now!
DDI: +44 (0) 207 092 0254
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.