Senior Commercial Analyst – Pricing Strategy – Capital Markets – FinTech
- Salary:£70,000 - £80,000 base + additional bonus
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:19 Sep 17
Senior Commercial Analyst – Pricing Strategy – Capital Markets – FinTech. A leading financial technology and market infrastructure company are reviewing their business propositions and also bringing new propositions to market and have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Commercial Analyst to define and implement revenue and pricing strategies for the business.
As a Senior Commercial Analyst you will be responsible for working with the Chief Commercial Officer to build and implement the overall commercial model, including revenue and costs, pricing sheets, overarching legal entity and tax structures, and bundling strategies. This will involve utilising a detailed understanding of the capital markets and broker-dealer market infrastructure, a solid understanding of pricing financial technology offerings, and the ability to ensure that pricing strategy is aligned with overall business strategies.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years strategy/commercial experience within capital markets or market infrastructure
- Proven track record defining and implementing pricing strategies, preferably for technology services
- Knowledge of cost and revenue drivers within the broker-dealer market infrastructure
- Robust stakeholder engagement skills including senior executives and managing directors
- Management/strategy consulting background beneficial but not required
- Strong PowerPoint, Excel and business planning skills
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £600-£625/day contract role initially for six months based London.