Senior Consultant/Manager - Business Analyst - Payments
- 60000 - 80000 + bonus + benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Milburn Lewis
- 21 Jul 17
Leading top tier consultancy require a Senior Consultant or Manager to join their high profile Payments Advisory function. This is an already established and successful team that is looking to expand and recruit individuals with knowledge across payments systems and processes, banking, business and technology.
Leading top tier consultancy require a Senior Consultant or Manager to join their high profile Payments Advisory function. This is an already established and successful team that is looking to expand and recruit individuals with knowledge across payments systems and processes, banking, business and technology. The team provide high impact/high value consulting services to financial services clients. The particular focus is operating as a preferred client side advisor, leveraging the experience of our people to provide the highest quality advisory across the following domains:
- IT Strategy, including situation diagnostic, strategy formulation, due diligence, and merger/divestment
- IT Effectiveness, including cost reduction, portfolio management, vendor/product selection/management
- Enterprise Architecture, including assessment, design, tools and methods
- Business Change, including target operating model design, process analysis, improvement and re-engineering
- Implementation, including scope definition, requirements analysis, solution design, test assurance, migration advisory
- Assurance, including programme health checks, QA reviews, programme management, design authority
- Technical Architecture and Infrastructure, including assessment, design and delivery
They operate as a pan-European organisation, serving clients across retail banking, corporate banking, international banking, payments/cards, treasury/FX and wealth management. In addition, they also support those organisations that monitor the banking sector (e.g. central banks) or that provide the infrastructure that underpins it (e.g. payment schemes).
We have specific client facing propositions around:
- Channels, including digital transformation and channel innovation
- Customer Lifecycle, including insight, service, loyalty
- Regulations, including PSDII, SEPA, ring-fencing
- Payments, including alternative payments, separations and mergers, Payments re-platforming
- Core Banking, including legacy rationalisation, portfolio separation (e.g., divestment, ring-fencing) and platform implementation
The ideal candidate will ideally come from a consultancy background, or directly within a financial orgsaniation and have strong Payments expertise across the following areas;
- Payments Application software (e.g. C2P, Dovetail, FDI, D&H, ACI, TSYS) from a pre-sales, architecture or internal consulting function
- Core Banking Application software (e.g. Avaloq, ERI, C&W, Fidelity, Fiserv, Misys, Oracle, Temenos) from a pre-sales, architecture or internal consulting function
Candidates should be very familiar with SDLC, and IT delivery projects and come from a BA or BA/PM background.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for this top tier organisation in a client facing role with great career development opportunities and a varied and interesting workload.