Senior Credit Analyst / Manager Nordics RA 14371
- £45,000 – £70,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Saxton Leigh
- 29 Sep 16
THE COMPANY: Our client is a well know Corporate Bank based in the City. They are currently looking to hire a new Credit Risk Analyst/ Manager for their London office.
• Timely drafting of detailed credit analysis for a designated portfolio of Western European / Nordic and Turkish Corporates.
• Such analysis should be Insightful, Relevant and include the following:
• Discussion of the dynamics and nature of the Client's industry, including key risk aspects;
• Assessment of the Client's competitive positioning within its industry;
• Discussion of management strength, experience and track record and corporate governance more broadly
• Assessment of funding strategy, financial policy, treasury activity (hedging, cash management) and liquidity
• Discussion of other pertinent risk aspects, including country risk, parental and/or governmental linkage/support, relative ranking of indebtedness
• Experience of Counterparty Credit Risk within the Nordic / Western European and Turkish region is essential.
• Working knowledge of ratio analysis and stress testing is desirable.
• Any relevant professional qualifications are necessary.