Senior Credit Officer/Head of Credit
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- PSD London
- 21 Sep 16
A new position has arisen within a leading payments company for a Head of Credit/Credit Manager to join them on a permanent basis. The company is going through an exciting growth phase and is looking for a talented credit manager to be part of this. There will be scope to help develop the department further down the line so someone with drive and vision will be highly sought after.
The main responsibilities will be to:
• Oversee the policies and procedures for managing a portfolio arising from the business.
• Produce regular analysis of the credit exposures in the portfolio of client’s positions and highlighting early signs of distress.
• Be quick to recognise any potential emerging risks such as sector or industry concentration.
• Preparing and presenting regular reporting and ad hoc reviews and sensitivity analysis of the credit portfolio.
• Updating credit policy in coordination with the business and Head of Risk.
Key skills required:
• Experience on a credit risk function
• Strong understanding of credit risk and portfolio analysis.
• Knowledge of FX or brokerage environments.